| FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
HOW DO I MAKE A BOOKING?
HOTELS, TOURS, TRANSFERS, TRAINS, AIRLINES
- Click on the area required and complete the booking form with all details of your requirements and full contact details. Send the enquiry to our office.
- We will respond with all information required.
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT CONDITIONS?
- Payment must be made in full upon confirmation of service.
DO YOU CHARGE CANCELLATION FEES?
- Cancellation fees are normally set by suppliers, Hotels, Tour operators, and are applicable where indicated. Kindly observe conditions upon reservation.
- Please note that for train bookings, full payment must be received before a reservation can be made.
- Once confirmed the train ticket is not refundable
- Train tickets can be purchased only 60 days prior to date of travel.
WHAT IS YOUR POLICY FOR TOUR LEADER?
- For packages, transfers and full-day tours, Turismo Asia grants 1 FOC for tour leader for every 15 full paying travelers traveling in the same group. A half twin room will be granted FOC for every 15 full paying travelers with a maximum of 2 twin rooms (4 tour leaders)
WHAT ARE THE CHILD CONDITIONS?
- To qualify, the child must be under 12 years old during whole period of travel.
- 50% discount on tours and transfers, except where indicated.
- 50% discount on Turismo Asia SIC packages, where the child must share a triple room with at lease 2 adults.
- Child seats are available upon request and must be used only with car transfer on private basis only. Please book well in advance due to limited availability.
- Hotels have different child conditions. Please observe conditions upon reservation.
HOW MUCH LUGGAGE DO YOU ALLOW ON YOUR TOURS & TRANSFER?
- We allow a maximum of 30kg of luggage per person for all our transfers. Excess luggage may be charged directly to travelers in cases where a larger vehicle is required.
- Most of the hotels charge compulsory Christmas, New Year, Loy Krathong Festival and/or Chinese New Year dinners. These meal rates are mentioned inside the hotel rates. Turismo Asia will advise with confirmations, whether one of the above-mentioned meals are applicable;
- Should there be an unlikely incident and/or accident, all our travelers are insured up to Baht 5,000,000.- per person for car accident and up to Baht 40,000,000.- for other accident.
- All packages are correct at time of printing. Turismo Asia Co.,Ltd reserves the right to modify the packages according to third party transportation schedules, festivals periods, weather conditions and safety reasons without prior notice.
- Turismo Asia shall not be liable for any injury, illness, loss and expenses caused to the traveler by acts of God.